Sunday, November 09, 2008

TBN in Africa... Spreading Heresy to the Weakest!


This article makes you want to burn down Charismaniac Mentalcostal churches!

We have transported Charismaniac Mentalcostalism to Nigeria, ruining the dependancy of the Word of God as authoritative, and elevating the charlaton.

Self proclaimed Profits are charging up to a years salary to "exorcise" young children who are identified (by the charging Mentalcostal, of course) as being a witch or warlock. They then do everything to torture confessions out of them, eventually leading to "healing," abaondonment or even death.

Thank not only your TBN and other so-called Christian channels for spewing this gurgling barf, but also thank every person you know who is stupid enough to send a check in to them. They have shown the world that 1) Religion sells, and 2) Stupid people are all over the world!

I would say gullible, but damn! Just watch a show or two! Gullible doesn't even cut it! It is just stupid!

The Africans, mimicking this powerful medium, go to work living extravagent lifestyles while their paying "subjects" live in squalor and their kids are tortured, abandoned or killed.

Of course, there were the same schisters in the Bible, casting out demons for profit in Jesus name, until there was a demon who said "I know Paul, and I know Jesus, but who the hell do you think you are!?!" then beat them soundly to a bloody splatter.

Resisting the urge to do so myself, I pray for the Lord to not tarry, and end this evil and punish those performing it. "In that day, many will say "Lord, Lord! Did we not perform miracles and cast out demons?" and I will say "Depart from me, you workers of sin. I never knew you at all!"

All verses paraphrased. Picture from http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2238/2248553366_b660151990.jpg