
I have to leave the room when the 'family friendly' show American Idol starts having their "Imagine" orgies. I despise the ideas presented in the song so much (and little David Archuleta should be absolutely ashamed of himself for singing against the church, even though he didn't sing that particular verse due to his Mormonism). It's even worse that these producers of "So You Think You Can Dance" featured a previous "Christian" performer singing about lesbianism to the pre-teen audience! This performance was even too hot to intro the MTV Video Music Awards show! But I digress...
The foul darkness espoused by "Imagine" mirrors the evil beliefs of some of the most murderous villains in history, such as Stalin, Lenin, Hitler and Zedong (these modern bastards make all of the holy wars throughout history seem like small stern slaps on the wrists by angry nuns).
Well, now turns out that John wanted to have a go at his old mother! Yes, his audio diary reveals a time at age 14 when he was groping his mother"tit" (as he says) and wondering if he should go "further." Call me crazy, but a man who sings praises for godless communism, is an enemy of God's beloved institution of faith on the earth and wants you to give up your possessions, doesn't shock me when its discovered that he was a twisted, incestuous pervert.
So, in the spirit of "Imagine," I took the liberty of editing a couple lines from his crap song:
Imagine banging Mummsie,
It's easy if I try
No hell below to stop me,
God’s morals just a lie.
Imagine Mamma’s clothing Laying on the flooooo-o-o-o-o-or!
You may say that I'm a pervert,But Freud says I’m not alone,
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will shag their mums!
Imagine there's no Daddies,
It isn't hard to do...
No competing wankers,
No other brothers too.
Imagine all the people
Nursing saggy breasts!
Imagine Mummie’s knickers,Her wonderfully large can
No need for self restraining
No moral compunctions.
Imagine all the people
Shagging their old Mums! Oooo - oo - ooo - ooh!
You may say that I'm a pervert,But Freud says I’m not alone,
I hope someday you'll join us,
And the world will shag their mums!
So, just as the founder of "Earth Day," Ira Einhorn, ended up "composting his girlfriend in a trunk in his closet,” so too this New Age Leader had a deeply bent past. The founder of the anthem for populist athesim around the world wanted to bed his mommy (as well as other homosexual confessions). Dark secrets indeed for todays heroes, eh? I am tempted to say that the skeletons in the closets of MY heroes (Americas founding fathers) are starting to look surprisingly moral by comparison!
P.S., don't bother googling Earth Day founder, the masters of history revisionism have covered up Ira Einhorn, distancing themselves from him as much as possible. Check here or here for the truth that the left finds so repulsive to embrace.
