Sunday, November 02, 2008

Jury In: Richard Dreyfuss IS a Pinhead!


Evidently, Huckabee gave Dreyfuss the 3 minutes of uninterrupted airtime that O'Reilly wisely refused to give him.
Having used it, Dreyfuss must now send Bill O'Reilly a written note of appreciation that Bill refused to allow him to embarrass himself as grotesquely as he did on the Huckabee show.
First, Dreyfuss triumphantly displays a card to the audience. Dissapointed as I was that it wasn't an ACLU life membership, he explains to a patient Huckabee that he received it from the Network Which Shall Not Be Mentioned, Fox, and it says "Stud" on it. Ha, I reckon that to be humor.
Dreyfuss then rambled on mindlessly between the evils of TV and some Queen who responded several days after she was insulted, so war happens too fast?
All I could think was an old SNL skit, where Barbara Walters was asking him what kind of tree he would be and he kept insisting "Maple, MAY-PUL!"
In the end, Richard Dreyfuss IS a pinhead, and Huckabee brilliantly risked 3 minutes of the worst in broadcasting history to prove it.